INCARNATE – DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know…
- That the Bible nowhere says, “Accept Jesus as your personal Savior…?”
- That the “Rapture” is not once mentioned in the Bible…?
- That no one was ever told to, “Ask Jesus into your heart” in answer to the question, “What must I do to be saved (Acts 2:37-38; 16:30-34)…?”
- That every verse in the New Testament in which baptism and salvation appear together lists baptism prior to salvation (Mark 16:15-16; Acts 2:38; 22:16; Rom. 6:3-4)…?
- That nowhere in the New Testament is there a command or example for a baby to be baptized or christened (Mark 16:15-16)…?
- That the phrase “faith only” is mentioned just once in the Bible, and there it says, “NOT by faith only” (Jas. 2:24)…?
- That Peter was not a pope and that he had a wife (Mat. 8:14)…?
- That there is no example or command in the Bible for preachers to wear special robes, clothes, etc…?
- That everyone that has put on Christ in baptism is a saint (Eph. 3:8; 4:12; 5:3; 6:16; Phi. 1:1; 4:2)…?
- That there is nothing in the Bible mentioning or even suggesting that a person can be bought out of or prayed out of purgatory…?
- That denominational churches did not exist in the first century (Eph. 1:22-23; 5:23; Col. 1:18)…?
- That you can be saved without ever “joining” a denominational church (Acts 2:47)…?
“Test all things; hold fast what is good” (1 Thes. 5:21).
“GOD LOVES YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND THAT’S THE WAY IT’S GONNA BE!” – MIKE